Pat & Paul Burgess know Blackhawk, CA. Get represented!
Blackhawk, a community on the east side of Danville, CA, was established in 1917 by Ansel Mills Easton and his son-in-law William Q. Ward. The name Blackhawk came from a family-owned Irish racehorse. This land was bought and sold several times. In 1975, the land was sold to Florida developer Ken Behring, who created the seven gated communities we know today.