California San Francisco Bay Area Regional Parks
East Bay Regional Park District
Here are parks local enjoy almost every day of the year with the California welcoming climate and respect for health and nature.
- Eugene O’Neil National Historic Site – Danville
- Mt. Diablo State Park – Clayton & Danville
- Carneige State Vehicle Recreation Area – Livermore
- Lake Del Valle – Livermore
- Bishop Ranch in San Ramon
- Diablo Foothills in Walnut Creek
- Dublin Hills in Dublin
- Iron Horse Trail in San Ramon
- Lafayette-Moraga Trail
- Las Trampas in San Ramon
- Pleasanton Ridge in Pleasanton
- Sycamore Valley in Danville
Bay Area Open Space Council
The Bay Area Open Space Council is a network of 65 nonprofits and public agencies that serve tens of millions of people each year; maintain thousands of miles of trails; produce delicious food; and steward over 1 million acres of publicly accessible parks.
Check out these videos for Danville’s parks. Fun & playful for everyone!