Homes our team sells are typically in one of the following school districts.
- The San Ramon Valley Unified School District serves Alamo, Blackhawk, Danville, Diablo, and San Ramon (including the new Dougherty Valley communities in east San Ramon) as well as a small part of the cities of Walnut Creek and Pleasanton. The district is comprised of 35 schools serving more than 32,000 students in K- 12.
- Acalanes Union High School District is located in the beautiful hills of Contra Costa County and serves the following communities: Canyon, Moraga, Lafayette, Orinda and Walnut Creek. This school district covers 9-12 and has an extensive adult education program.
- Lafayette School District has four elementary (grades K-5) schools and one middle (grades 6-8) school. For any questions, or to confirm the home school of a specific parcel, please contact the District Office at (925) 927-3500.
- Mt. Diablo Unified School District in Pleasant Hill currently operates 29 elementary schools, 10 middle schools, and 6 high schools, with 7 alternative school programs and an adult education program.as one of the largest school districts in the state of California, it has over 36,000 K-12 students, over 20,000 adult education students, and over 3,500 employees, including over 2,000 certificated educators. This district covers Concord and Clayton, as well as most of Pleasant Hill and portions of Walnut Creek, Pittsburg, Lafayette, and Martinez; and unincorporated areas, including Pacheco, Clyde, and Bay Point.
- Pleasanton Unified School District currently has 15 schools in its district. If you think you may be in the Pleasanton school district you can click here to find out which school you are zoned for.